Monday, July 21, 2014

Meal Planning Monday #46


I'm not sure I've ever had a better little weekend during the summer in Texas...y'all...it was in the 60s and low 70s.  Record breaking temperatures.  Record.  Breaking.  Our normal temps this time of year are 100+....so needless to say, the Shull four spent the entire weekend outside soaking up the awesomeness (and then this week, we'll retreat back indoors as the temps soar).

I hope you had a great week too!

Ahhh...Grilled Shrimp Tacos just seem like the perfect way to start a week, right?


My Peanut Pasta recipe is a big hit at my house with my hubby and my kiddos.  The creamy peanut butter stirs right into the sauce and makes it extra yummy.


My Grilled Scallops with Risotto sounds like a fancy restaurant entree but it's really simple to make at home.  Scallops cook up in no time flat and risotto is a cinch to pull together.  Ask the fish monger at your grocery store for fresh scallops...you will love them!


Andrew grew up eating Pizza Boats and now, they're a staple at our house too.  These are the perfect little bites for quick dinners on busy nights.


These Swiss Stuffed Burgers with carmelized onions on top are so stinkin' good!  The yummy cheese is melted right inside the hamburger patty.  Delicious!

And our bundt cake for the week...

My Lemon Cookie Crunch Bundt Cake will knock your flip flops off.  Seriously.  I vividly remember making and eating this bundt cake...it is sooooooo good!


Our extra dessert recipe for the week is my Strawberry Shortcake Trifle.  I love this recipe because you make it in advance!  Perfect for entertaining.

And in honor of my trip to Savannah, I thought I'd share this yummy breakfast recipe...



Have a wonderful week everyone!  I'll see you back here tomorrow.

XOXO







Print Friendly and PDF

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your recipes and blog! Do you think you could do a meal planning Monday full of freezer meal recipes for expectant mommies? That'd be awesome! :)

Maria said...

Love the shrimp tacos - will have to give them a try! Thanks for the suggestion

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

Yes! The shrimp tacos are DELICIOUS!!!!!!!!! Maybe one of my top 5 favorites!

Sandra Litcher said...

I already made my meal plan for this week, but at least three of these will be on next week! This week I am making Meatloaf burgers and Sheaffer's Teriyaki Chicken!

Angie said...

It's been cool here too. Glad you all have been enjoying the cooler temperatures as well!

That cake looks delicious!!!

Angie said...

It's been cool here too. Glad you all have been enjoying the cooler temperatures as well!

That cake looks delicious!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...