Wednesday, April 30, 2014

My Favorite Pot Luck Meals

I get emailed a lot about my favorite pot luck meals, freezer meals or meals that people should make and take to those who just had babies, just had surgery or just need a little meal.   

I love these types of meals because all you need is a nice green salad and some crusty bread and dinner is done.  Easy!

Here are my go-to favorite pot luck meals...

Without a doubt, hands down, no questions asked, this is my very favorite pot luck meal.  This is my Broccoli and Sausage Ravioli and it's so simple.  People...you don't even make any of it...it's all assembly!  Ask my friends, I make this over and over again for them...and part of the reason why is because they ask for it over and over again because it's so darn fabulous!


I love my Mushroom and Spaghetti Casserole because it's kind of like taking someone spaghetti and meatballs (the ultimate comfort food) but easier.


And if you really love someone, you'll bring them my Frito Pie Casserole...because it's just awesome. :)

The next time you need to whip up a quick meal for someone, try one of these.  Or...just try one for dinner tonight :).  

For my other yummy casserole recipes, click here.

Have a great day!

Print Friendly and PDF

7 comments:

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

Oooooh! I love all three of these!!!!!! I want the spaghetti mushroom casserole right now!

Narci said...

Great list! That Frito Pie looks crazy good-even this early in the morning! Yum!

Haley @ Cupcakes and Sunshine said...

Ohhh I love frito pie! I can't wait to try all of these out!

Becky@TheSavedRunner said...

Great meal ideas! I can't wait to look at the recipes!

Esther Claassen said...

These look so yummy and definitely perfect for taking meals to friends.

Terri D. said...

Do you have a particular prepared Alfredo sauce you prefer for use in your recipes?

Mix and Match Mama said...

I really like Newman's Own Alfredo sauce!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...