Friday, December 6, 2013

On the 5th Day of Christmas: I made yummy Hot Chocolate Cupcakes with Peppermint Cream Cheese Frosting!


On the 5th Day of Christmas, I made yummy, festive and simple Hot Chocolate Cupcakes with Peppermint Cream Cheese Frosting...and shared it on Every Day Cheer!

Click here to see the recipe...and my other fabulous topping options!

You don't want to miss this!!

Click here for Every Day Cheer!

And in case you forgot...
On the 1st Day of Christmas: I meal planned, ate Cranberry-Orange Cookies and shared Christmas cheer!
On the 2nd Day of Christmas: I made yummy Egg Nog Monkey Bread!
On the 3rd Day of Christmas: I made easy Rice Krispies Treats!
On the 4th Day of Christmas: I made Red Velvet Pancakes!

Have a great weekend!  See you Sunday with Bar #16!

Print Friendly and PDF

6 comments:

Lindsay Daile said...

These sound so incredibly yummy! I may just have to add this to my grocery list this week!

Maureen W. (Maryland) said...

Found my Christmas Eve dessert for this year! Thanks for making my life easier! XOXO

Hannah, Here! said...

Must. Make. Now.

Alison @ Get Your Pretty On said...

Chocolate + Peppermint = OH MY! Throw in cream cheese and it's a trifecta of greatness!

sonicgal said...

Hi! Just want to confirm that you use 4 eggs in the cake..? Tks!

Mix and Match Mama said...

Yes! Four eggs!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...